Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stereotypical Introduction

Hello there.

I'm Lindsay.

   I'm the kind of person who has a lot of opinions and no idea how to properly express myself. Instead of offending everyone while trying to explain my opinions and values, I guess I'll be doing that here. I have absolutely no qualifications besides the fact that I am incredibly passionate. The point of this is too explain myself and my usual extremely liberal views. Please always feel free to comment questions, statements, debates, and anything really.

   Basically, I'll be ranting about everything that pisses me off.



-If anyone is actually reading this, than thank you. I hope you get even the slightest enjoyment or perplex-ment from any of the following posts.


-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment